Narrow Aisle Shelving
The Hi280 Narrow Aisle Shelving system is well-suited for your 24hr operation. Compared to forklift handling, this is your narrow-aisle solution that works with automated cranes to optimise storage space and picking efficiency.
A shelving system in a narrow aisle installation demands accuracy and high stability. The Hi280 Narrow Aisle Shelving System delivers on all fronts. In fact, with easy access for man-up trucks, or handling by automatic cranes, a narrow aisle storage installation offers a unique optimisation of storage space.
Eliminating the need for cross-bracing also maximises storage for its depth.
It's a solution manufactured from pre-galvanized steel, resulting in a high, consistent quality and with a focus on using a minimum number of components as possible.
The Hi280 Narrow Aisle Shelving system offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- Frame components and shelves manufactured in pre-galvanized steel
- Based on the principle of a minimum number of components – for fast assembly and rebuild
- Tested, dimensioned and approved in line with European FEM norms
- Depth: 300mm / 400mm / 500mm / 600mm / 800mm / 1000mm
- Length: 900mm / 1000mm / 1290mm
- High-rise installations can be built up to a height of 12,000mm
- 75kg – 400kg Uniform Distributed Load (UDL) per shelf
- Variable shelving depths – from 300mm – 1000mm with heights up to 12m