Cassette900 is a pre-manufactured, flexible steel partition system. You can use it to improve the working environment for your employees against issues such as unacceptable noise, Electro Magnetic Pulses (EMP), dirt or dust.
Cassette900 is a complete modular partition building system, easily adapted for different applications within industry workshops or offices. It can be built as one-, two- or three-tier installations; integrating as a mezzanine installation, or constructed suspended from the ceiling.
The range also includes pre-manufactured movable offices, delivered ready for use wherever there is a demand for a workshop office.
Our Partition Cassette900 offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- Suitable for use in heavy mechanical industry and high-technology electronic industries
- Modular system based on pre-manufactured steel cassettes for walls and ceilings
- Filled with noise-reducing mineral wool
- Designed to meet load capacity requirements and specified levels of noise reduction
- Constructed from fire-resistant material
- Partition elements available in 50mm or 100mm thicknesses and heights from 525mm –3500mm
- Shields against EMP disturbance
- Dividing partitions up to 10m high
- Manufactured with 0.8mm thick steel and insulated with mineral wool
- Gypsum reinforcements are glued inside the cassettes for stabilising and fire reducing purposes (when heat is applied to Gypsum, it's transformed into water and steam, cooling the partition elements)
- Noise reduction of 35db – 46db and a high fire-resistance, depending on choice of joints