Heavy Duty Cantilever
The Heavy Duty Cantilever is ideal if you need to store long and difficult items such as steel bars, piping, tubes or timber. Storage is horizontal, so can be handled manually or by forklift.
The Heavy Duty Cantilever is a versatile, modular system for storage of long or large goods. It's perfect for all types of warehousing environments, and with no front uprights obstructing load placing and retrieval, all levels are available to a forklift.
Additional arms, uprights and braces can be added as storage requirements change, while single- and double-sided configurations provide maximum storage capacity – be it on a single central column, or fitting tightly against a wall.
All aspects of the Cantilever's design comply with recommendations of the FEM 10.2.09 normative and EN 1993-1-1:2006 Design of Steel Structures.
The Heavy Duty Cantilever offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- Totally bespoke system according to user requirements
- Columns, bases and horizontal arms – creating a complete structure
- Ideal for safe and efficient storage of long or large goods
- Maximises horizontal space
- Adjustable length and spacing between profiles
- Can also be installed on a MOVO heavy duty mobile trolley
- Efficient design with latest software, and compliant with IPE European standards, set by FEM and EN
- Up to 12m (dependent on IPE profile)
- Up to 2m as standard (larger lengths available on request)
- Columns can be placed up to 2 metres apart as standard (longer distances possible on request)
Columns and arms are painted:
- Blue RAL 5010 (external paint use for outside applications)
- Orange RAL 2001
- Grey RAL 7035
- (Other colours can be specified)
A hot dip galvanised solution can be provided in corrosive environments