This vacancy is no longer available.
We are recruiting a Marketing Automation Executive. This role will be working in a team of seven and will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
The role is to bring value to email marketing campaigns through the use of proven marketing tactics while adhering to compliance requirements including GDPR.
- Ensure use of database in email marketing adheres to GDPR regulation
- Building email campaigns and developing automated trigger campaigns.
- Communicate company brands through email marketing
- Database segmentation and remarketing strategies
- Analysis of marketing campaigns from A/B test through to remarketing
- Implementing enhancements at every stage of the campaign to affect improved outcomes
- Work closely with CRM Manager to develop clear CRM strategy
- Provide training and support to rest of the marketing
Skills and experience
- Degree in Marketing or demonstrable success in similar role
- Proven experience in using CRM Systems / Data Management
- In-depth understanding of the marketing and sales funnel
- HTML and CSS preferable
- Good knowledge of professional photo editing software such as Adobe or In Design
- Experience creating informative reports from raw data
- Positive, will do attitude
- Desire to upskill and grow
- Meticulous attention to detail
In return, we offer a strong commercial environment in which the Marketing Automation Executive can make a real contribution and build on their marketing experience and skill set.
- 25 days annual holiday
- Free parking
If you are interested in this permanent vacancy and have the required skills and experience, we would like to discuss this opportunity with you in detail.