We offer the most convenient high density, high throughput AS/RS (Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems) solution for your warehouse, whether storing pallets or boxes.
Together with our system integration partners we design, engineer and deliver high quality automated pallet systems, focused on offering a high-density storage solution which maximises available floor space, reduces pick and replenishment errors and improves overall productivity.
The possibility of integration with your Warehouse Management System (WMS) makes our crane racking and mini load offering the most flexible tool to manage your intralogistics. Racking can be configured to be a single, double or multi deep system.
Crane Racking is a fully automated storage system, ideal for storing pallets and large items. Designed to work within very narrow aisles and at a height of more than 30 metres, crane racking is an efficient, optimised storage solution.
Guided by a management software system, the crane travels along the aisles of the warehouse, where it enters, positions and extracts the goods.
For multi-deep configurations, crane racking is equipped with a shuttle which retrieves the pallet and delivers it directly to the front – ensuring maximum accessibility.
Crane racking is designed to offer complete flexibility, from load capacity and building height, to cycle times and temperature control. The system adapts easily to the needs of each warehouse making it a highly effective storage solution for a vast range of applications.
Advantages of crane racking include:
- Fully automatic, fast and safe
- High throughput speed – dramatically reduces picking times
- Maximum height utilisation – ensures all available space is fully optimised
- Stock management system controls and updates the goods inventory – ensuring precise control of goods and eliminating manual operating errors
- Easily adapts to special working conditions - from freezing temperatures (-30 °C) to extreme humidity
The mini load system is a dynamic, ergonomic automated solution for the retrieval of small parts.
Its high density, high accuracy, high throughput will increase the output of your operators.
Stacker cranes are integrated with your warehouse management system, they pick up the tote boxes or trays and deliver them to the picking zone either directly or by conveyor.
The system is available in heights up to 15m and the cranes can manage loads up to 50kg for light loads (tote boxes) and 200kg for trays.
Advantages of the mini load system include:
- Optimal use of space – narrow aisles maximise storage capacity within available floor space
- Applies "product to operator" principle - ultimately lowering labour costs
- Accurate stock management system - eliminates errors typically associated with manual warehouse management
- Reduced risk of collision damage to the shelving system
- Less labour-intensive, more time efficient
- Galvanised finish ensures durability and corrosion resistance