Industrial Paternoster IPN (Vertical Carousel)
The Industrial Paternoster (IPN) Vertical Carousel saves time and money by optimising picking processes and minimising picking errors. It requires up to 75% less floor space compared to conventional warehousing solutions.
The IPN uses vertical rotation to transport goods to the operator by the shortest possible route, making it ideal for simple manual operation, host-controlled order picking or highly efficient batch-picking.
It is particularly suited for fast order picking of small parts and can be easily customised, with its shelving, intermediate shelving and partitioning equipment adaptable to various height requirements.
The Industrial Paternoster IPN offers the following benefits as standard:
- Reduces warehouse walking and waiting times by up to 65%
- Up to 75% less floor space than conventional warehousing solutions
- Almost 100% order picking accuracy, no more searching for items
- Windows-based machine control
- Safety light curtains for added protection
- Safe and clean storage
- Height: from 4000mm – 15,000mm
- Carrier width: 2850mm / 4100 mm
- Carrier depth: 420mm / 520mm / 620 mm
- Load capacity: 600kg
- Volt: 400 VAC, 16A
- Light curtains to prevent operator access
- Photo light cells for additional safety
- Emergency buttons on both machine openings
- PaC100 main control
- Windows PC platform (optional)
- TCPlus WMS system (optional)